[Gtkradiant] Updated FAQ on getting the source and building it, with screenshots!

Sun, 17 Nov 2002 21:48:15 +0100

mh yeah

The fom needs to be retired. Didn't get around to do it yet. This should
probably go on the new wiki stuff. That's good work though, but the
reference information is still
http://www.qeradiant.com/faq/fom-serve/cache/116.html

The two documents are complimentary and can work together. Specially that
this one is windows specific.

TTimo