[Gtkradiant] Updated FAQ on getting the source and building it, with screenshots!

Hydra gtkradiant@zerowing.idsoftware.com
Sun, 17 Nov 2002 20:00:15 -0000

I have re-written the guide to getting GtkRadiant downloaded, installed and
built.  It now features up-to-date links and also now features screenshots.

The FAQ item has been updated to point to a temporary copy on my own
website, the text and images need to be hosted somewhere on qeradiant.com.
Please could someone (TTimo?) upload the screenshots to qeradiant.com and
adjust the image links accortindingly and place the text in the FAQ.

Comments, feedback, corrections welcome!

FAQ item:

http://www.qeradiant.com/faq/index.cgi?auth=ck85c8e628f774&editCmds=compact&
file=170

Temporary Location:

http://www.zenadsl5874.zen.co.uk/temp/getgtkradiant/faq.htm

you can browse and download the images from here:

http://www.zenadsl5874.zen.co.uk/temp/getgtkradiant/

Hydra