[Gtkradiant] 1.2.7 released, current plans

Tue, 7 May 2002 17:42:12 +0200

I am merging <=1.2.7 changes into 1.3 trunk. Not the first time I've been
doing that .. it's tricky, but it's coming along quite well.

The other things left before a 1.3 test release are:
- finish the synapse code for unreferenced module release, and proper shutdown
- write the IS script for HL (and make sure we have the 'general' 1.3 setup code working)

Pretty much everything relying on me. Except IS scripts maybe. Fortunately
other Id stuff as been a bit more quiet lately, so I should be able to
pull this out soon.

TTimo