[Gtkradiant] Game Support

Craig Urquhart gtkradiant@zerowing.idsoftware.com
Wed, 08 May 2002 01:27:30 +1000

Anyone working on support for Elite Force? Maybe that could be my first
project. :-)

I have an old version of InstallShield Express but that probably won't be
useful, will it? Any chance that you will change to MindVison VISE in future?

The only thing that I can't figure out about the JK2 pack is the media. Why
is it even there, and what is required? Also, why are there two shaderlists?

You could even start planning for SOF2 support now. It should be very
similiar to JK2.

UGG.