[Gtkradiant] Slow GtkRadiant - Linux/3Dfx all versions.

Deletang Frederic gtkradiant@zerowing.idsoftware.com
Sat, 22 Jun 2002 12:28:14 +0200

--BOKacYhQ+x31HxR3

Hey :)
Good news, it works *really* fine since I have upgraded to XFree 4.2.0,
DRI _cvs_ (the one provided with XFree was segfaulting GL progs),
and Mesa 4.0.3 ! :)

Now I'd like to thanks all developers who contributed to this project,
you did a nice work, especially for the Open-source community :)

Regards,