[Gtkradiant] Crash when trying to edit preferences

Mon, 1 Jul 2002 09:16:47 +0200

What are you doing exactly, using GtkRadiant, or you want to compile your
own build? The best way to compile and use your own build is to start by
installing the official version first, and then setup the build system to
copy the binaries over the official ones.

TTimo