[Gtkradiant] Halflife/CS support....

Hydra gtkradiant@zerowing.idsoftware.com
Fri, 4 Jan 2002 23:44:10 -0000

Just to let you all know I started work on VFSWAD (the half-life wad file
FS) today and it works great so far, just a bit of tidying up to do round
the edges.

Also started working on hlimage.dll (the half life wad file image loader)
and have already loaded up textures from WAD files into radiant and applied
them to brushes!

w00t!

Still quite a bit to do, texture window, texture menu, proper shader stuff,
but's it's getting there and much quicker than I thought too!

Also, in doing this work it's come to my attention that the default shader
(textures/radiant/notex) needs to be configurable on a per-game basis!

Hydra / Dom