fixed a shader (was Re: [Gtkradiant] CVS: flush reload fixes + blocking texture names with spaces)

Gef gtkradiant@zerowing.idsoftware.com
Sat, 27 Apr 2002 09:20:40 +1000

Yep, I often get the order of "Think/Act" "Act/Think" mixed up.

That said, the shader in question is still broken, it uses a missing
image in one stage. Having it fixed isn't really useful, so it may
be better to revert the change, and leave it in it's broken state?

Gef :]