[Gtkradiant] merging Alpha changes into Trunk

Fri, 5 Oct 2001 12:13:34 +0200

Those willing to help can grab the branch TmpMerge-1_1_1 which I created
out of the current trunk. Then grab the tgz at
http://zerowing.idsoftware.com/misc and extract it over your checkout.

This will get you bigass.patch, which is the general patch built between
current Alpha and Alpha tagged "Merge-1_1-TA_1-nightly". I already applied
this patch and commited to the branch. All the .ref and ~ files are
tracking the spots where applying the patch failed.

The deal is now to bring the tree back to a compiling state, and then to a
running state. Then merging / replacing current Trunk by the
TmpMerge-1_1_1 branch.

You can help if you have good knowledge of the code, both Alpha and trunk.
And you need to be online on IRC because it goes fast and requires a lot
of talking.

TTimo