FS1 related changes committed to CVS...
mtrs at bellsouth.net
Sat Oct 1 18:21:23 EDT 2005
I've had these for a while but never got the chance to finish it all up.
- small speedup to font rendering
- don't waste time/memory if a texture doesn't need to be resized
- fix math bug that caused Assert()'s and some physics issues
- various OS X related fixes for paths, and compiler warning fixes
- fix detail level detection to allow for custom detail levels passing
a specific detail level check
- fix big-endian MVE rendering issue
For FS1 in particular:
- the fs1.vp file is no longer needed, it can stay without causing
harm but isn't required from now on.
- fix skill slider in the options screen that needed a special mask
- fix volume sliders on options screen that never went all the way up
- force that broken/unneeded weapon detail slider to full so that it
doesn't look as bad
- fix (de)briefing voices
- fix wrongly offset close button on closeup window in briefing
- allow for briefing intro animation when using custom detail
Previous fixes that you probably missed:
- fix mouse click bug in weapon/ship select screens on fast computers
- allow cap ships to shoot at asteroids again for FS1
- remove cap ship damage scaling in FS1 so that fighters can destroy
big ships without needing bombs to do it
- fix end-of-mission crash from talking head animations in OS X
Before the weekend is over I'll get the remaining big-endian networking
fixes in CVS and have a couple of FS1 multi screens fixed as well.
Please report any new/old problems, especially with non-English versions
of FS1, and I'll get them fixed.
Taylor Richards <taylor at icculus.org>
More information about the freespace2