FS1: Playing Judas - Docking with Lucifer

James Le Cuirot chewi at ffaura.com
Tue Nov 29 12:54:18 EST 2005

Hey guys. I've been playing FS1 (managed to configure the keyboard in
an adequate way) and I've got up to the Playing Judas mission. I've
completed this mission before so I know what you're supposed to do but
the "docking with Lucifer" part just isn't working. You're not supposed
to actually dock, just get really close to Fighter Bay 1 and Rama wing
will fly out. Well I've flown round and round both fighter bays and got
so close I've blown up but nothing is happening. I even fired at the
Lucifer and destroyed the sentries. Nothing. And I can't jump out
because the drive is broken until about a minute after Rama wing
appear. Is there a bug that's preventing the event from being triggered
somehow?

James