[freespace2] FS1: Playing Judas - Docking with Lucifer

Taylor Richards mtrs at bellsouth.net
Sat Dec 31 01:25:17 EST 2005

Hmm, it did always work for me during testing so I'm not sure what the
deal was there.  That mission has always had trouble though so I
wouldn't be surprised if at some point it just stops working again.  If
that does happen again let me know, I'm keeping a tally on when/how it
happens to help try and track down the problem.

Taylor

--
Taylor Richards <taylor at icculus.org>