[freespace2] freespace2 OSX audio problems

Jonas Laurio digitalsin at adelphia.net
Sat Apr 2 06:03:24 EST 2005

Ok thanks. I reset the file to the original and started over again.
There are two lines in audiostr.cpp that I had to replace the
errorcheck with geterror. The first I said before was line 694, and I
replaced that one, compiled, ran binary, checked log because same
problems w/ no voice or music in specified parts... log reported err on
line 682 - right after the genbuffers _ not so good I'm thinking, but I
did the same for the * of it and now the log spews gobs of one specific
line in ds.cpp:
STUB: ds3d_update_listener at src/sound/ds.cpp, line 3825, thread 905

Yeah I still do get that corruption at the end of the gl strings output
in the log. It must be a bug in the program like you said, glxinfo
doesn't output garbage like that :)

Thanks for the update file in a regular tarball, I appreciate it!

-d