Text comes and goes

Joshua Menke josh at cs.byu.edu
Fri Mar 14 17:07:24 EST 2003

I've got Freespace 2 running fine now, but the text usually appears as
colored blocks. Same goes for the target lead indicator. Every now and
then it will look right, then switch back. I'm not sure why it does
that. Any ideas?

Also, I mentioned in an earlier mail that I had problems with making
sure the names of my directories were case-sensitively correct. Now I'm
worried if I'll have the same problem at some point with filenames. I've
notices some are all caps and some are camel-case. Also, sometimes the
extensions are all caps, and sometimes lower case. Could this be part of
the above problem?

thanks,

Josh