mouse and brightness problems

Jarkko Vatjus-Anttila jvatjus at mail.student.oulu.fi
Fri Oct 4 15:18:59 EDT 2002

Hi,

I jut got annoyed to the mouse sensitivity behavior. Even when it has
been set to maximum, mouse movement is very sluggush making the game
practically unplayable. I ran some tests and tried to change movement
factor in file playerman/playercontrol.cpp and function
playercontrol_read_stick but did not manage to do anything useful. In my
case the factor variable seems to get constant value with maximum mouse
sensitivity (=9). In this case factor=23786.0. Forcing the calculated
factor bigger, the ship movement breaks completely and forcing it
smaller makes the movement even more sluggish. Does anyone have an idea
how this should be corrected?

Another question is about brightness setting. Is it supposed to work? It
does absolutey nothing for me.

 -Jarkko