New FS1 patch and updates

Taylor Richards trichard at surfsouth.com
Fri Oct 4 15:13:52 EDT 2002

Just updated the FS1 patch.  Except for the popup crash bug the demo is
now fully functional, except for any bugs I may have missed.  You do
have to have version 1.20 of the demo so I made an update using Loki
Update.  The FS1 demo patch and an updated (though the version hasn't
changed) FS1 patch now include the required tables and puts them in a vp
to keep things simple.  This should make it easier to use for everyone
since you don't have to do anything but apply the update.  The demo
update assumes that freespace.vp is in the Data directory.  This is how
the windows version installs so I kept it the same.

Excluding multi-player (which is another story, took me three days just
to position all the damn graphics) I'm pretty much just bug hunting now
so if anyone finds a bug let me know or just send a patch.  I don't plan
on doing another full patch from this point on, all new features and bug
fixes will be small patches to this current one.

http://www.surfsouth.com/~trichard/fs/