[freespace2] multiplayer.. works?

Alexander Paersch genki at codeguru.li
Fri Jul 5 12:17:39 EDT 2002

Hi John,

Sure! I played it over the internet with a friend, works great.

But I don't understand why you want to use MULTIPLAYER_BETA_BUILD!
Why would you want to build a beta??? Just build the final release!
You just have to define #define RELEASE_REAL. PXO is not working.
Just enter the ip of the computer you want to connect to in the
options menue.

Alexander