OS X update and questions

tigital tigital at mac.com
Thu Aug 15 13:41:30 EDT 2002

Good News!

...using the Demo data files, I've got the initial splash screen
"PreLoad.pcx" loading!  Guess that means I fixed my pcx header
that's my focus...

...before getting to the splash screen initialization but after the
graphics device is initialized, I'm getting:

General: Couldn't open 'cursor.pcx'

General: ANI cursorweb with size 6144x6144 (25.0% wasted)

...I haven't really looked at the .ani loading stuff, but I can't
find a "cursor.pcx" file in any of the demo data directories:  is
this only for the full version?  or xWindows? or something important
that I'm missing?

...lastly, I'm still looking for a copy of a debug output report from
one of the demo builds that is working correctly:  I'm interested to
see if the Parsing of "stuffed" int's & floats are correct...

Anyone?

l8r,
jamie