[freespace2] Strange compilation failure.

Taylor Richards trichard at surfsouth.com
Tue Aug 13 15:32:31 EDT 2002

On Tue, 2002-08-13 at 05:49, Вячеслав Диконов wrote:
> В Втр, 13.08.2002, в 06:46, Dan Olson написал:
> > On Mon, Aug 12, 2002 at 02:38:13PM +0400, ???????? ??????? wrote:
<- snipped ->
> Can upcoming addition of FS1 support be such a milestone? Freecraft, for
> instance, has intermediate binary betas to try. I'm going to make a
> src.rpm of freespace. Having some certainty that this or that snapshot
> is usable (as a beta) would help.

FS1 support needs to be tested a bit first.  I've made a lot of little
changes since the last patch and although I've played it pretty
thoroughly it needs to be tested by more people once it's in CVS.  I
don't know how many people tried the patch but I only got one bug report
about German translations.  There are at least two bugs which, although
not bad, I want fixed before I'll make a package using Loki Setup.

Taylor Richards <trichard at surfsouth.com>