[devastation] hiya d00ds

Dana Olson dana at mandrakeusers.org
Tue Apr 8 17:38:30 EDT 2003

On Tue, 2003-04-08 at 14:19, Ryan C. Gordon wrote:
> > >   - Multiplayer worked at one time, haven't tried it recently.
> >
> > How many people are on this list to try it?
>
> Just you, I think, but it's compatible with win32 players, so use the
> in-game browser.

I tried it last night, and I shot a few people, I died once, and then it
crashed back to the desktop. Unfortunately, I was running from a desktop
icon, so I didn't get any error message. I didn't see anything pertinent
in the Devastation.log file either.

I plan to play more tonight. It could have been a fluke.

--
Dana