[cod] PunkBuster ?

Emanuel Manologlou falloutdc at gmail.com
Sat Nov 3 07:16:10 EDT 2018

I don't know of any one click installers currently. The way we did it on
quake 3 arena and enemy territory quake wars is to open the console and
type "pb_security 0" . Now the client is allowed to update from the
gameserver instead of the deactivated non functional punkbuster servers.

-Anyhow. It's a pity see these old Q3 engine games fade into the past. Such
a great game engine and so many fun memories. *sniff*
Yes it's a shame we used to play games with so much freedom (hosting
servers creating modifications etc pp) to locked down cash grabs.
I exclusively play older games even if theres only a handfull of players
left