[cod] ServerArk: A UDP flood attack analyzer and adaptive blocker for gaming servers

Mavrick mavrick.master at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 23:50:40 EDT 2012

Bump on the rules, however I am trying to use serverark and i'm getting
this:

# ./serverark -d
./serverark: error while loading shared libraries: libpcap.so.0.8:

# locate libpcap
/usr/lib64/libpcap.so.1
/usr/lib64/libpcap.so.1.0.0
/usr/share/doc/libpcap-1.0.0

# uname -a
Linux game1.frag-live.com 2.6.32-220.4.2.el6.x86_64 #1 SMP Tue Feb 14
04:00:16 GMT 2012 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux

Best Regards,

Daniel "mavrick" Lang