[cod] Server

Bong bong-master at thesilverdagger.co.uk
Sat Nov 12 11:54:35 EST 2011

Ive been hear http://callofduty.custhelp.com  for the last 2hrs but still not connected to a agent

From: escapedturkey
Sent: Saturday, November 12, 2011 4:47 PM
To: Call of Duty server admin list.
Subject: Re: [cod] Server

That's a good point. Who do we talk to? We need to have a discussion with someone in charge.

Jedi Knight 2 had this horrible bug that made th game-play quite bad (strangely you could kill someone instantly by running backwards and swinging your light saber). A lot of people complained about it, made mods for it, etc. I e-mailed Raven and the producer of Jedi Knight 2 from LucasArts. They responded nicely and released a patch! So we just need to find someone to contact and start from there. Any suggestions? :)