[cod] Server

escapedturkey escapedturkey at escapedturkey.com
Sat Nov 12 11:47:43 EST 2011

That's a good point. Who do we talk to? We need to have a discussion with
someone in charge.

Jedi Knight 2 had this horrible bug that made th game-play quite bad
(strangely you could kill someone instantly by running backwards and
swinging your light saber). A lot of people complained about it, made mods
for it, etc. I e-mailed Raven and the producer of Jedi Knight 2 from
LucasArts. They responded nicely and released a patch! So we just need to
find someone to contact and start from there. Any suggestions? :)