[cod] Black Ops

Tyson twisted at twistedgamingservice.com
Sun Oct 17 02:06:22 EDT 2010

It's not going to go back because the sheep keep renting the locked in
service. Just like the sheep bought the updates to the previous COD game
that should have been part of the original. What started this was the
console boys and their blind willingness to pay for maps and updates. It was
only a matter of time before they shoved the same garbage down the PC
players throats.

As long as sheep keep paying for the garbage Activsion/EA is pushing they
are going to keep fucking the hardcore gamers because the casual ones are
worth more money to them. Hardcore gamers are fast becoming a niche consumer
group with each new game release. EA just isn't moving as fast as Activision
is yet.

I would have bought just the single player portion of MOH if it were offered
if it would have taken more than 4 hours to play through. Friend bought it
through steam and literally played through single player on difficult in 4
hours. Glad I didn't spend $60 on that crap. I'll stick to my Fallout, Bio
Shock and Mass Effect. They may not have multi player but at least they give
me a hell of a lot more than $10 worth of playing time for my $50 I spent on
them.