[cod] redirect

Joker{eXtreme+} joker at mycallofduty.com
Mon Mar 1 21:45:34 EST 2010

d cfg's which i set o up as http://192.168.1.101 (example given) do not
work.

I have done this using Xampp in the past.  The trick is using the
computers NAME instead of the IP

For example, my computer here is 192.168.1.149 but the computer name is
Joker-PC

So instead of http://192.168.1.149 if I use http://Joker-PC (assuming
you have the file structure correct) works

But the easiest, is downloading BulletProof FTP Server and setting that
up instead.  Setup a user "client" with a password "client" and set the
path.  Then in your CFG use this

ftp://client:client@192.168.1.101 and you should be all set

~Joker
http://www.mycallofduty.com