[cod] redirect

tom nikitopoulos tomdagreek at gmail.com
Mon Mar 1 23:10:02 EST 2010

aha. i never thought of that avenue. might be something to try.
joker-ur in the know- wouldnt it make sense to redirect locally? i think
maybe it might lag the actual game server but i prob wont have many
connections anyway(just a server put up for friends)

does it work the same for nix? http://tomdebiandesktop/cod4  ?
thanks

**note that this server will be dedicated not lan.