[cod] Call Of Duty5 WAW

Mavrick mavrick.master at gmail.com
Sun Jul 18 11:51:07 EDT 2010

That's cool, I just wanted to see how much experience you had to gauge
the level of support needed to help you with your problem :)

Get yourself a copy of SSH Secure Shell Client, this will help you
browse your linux server in an explorer based window. You will be able
to drag and drop files this way.

You need to start by getting a config.cfg (the one escapedturkey
supplied) into the /main/ folder of your codwaw root dir.

Once you've done that, let's look at adding +exec config.cfg to the
server command line ;)