[cod] Call Of Duty5 WAW

escapedturkey escapedturkey at escapedturkey.com
Sun Jul 18 08:08:34 EDT 2010

My advice is to skip the shell script for now and use direct command
lines that others are sharing with you. This is what I use for customers
(please keep in mind the variables are for the control panel and parsing
its configuration files). You can strip this down and probably find it
useful for yourself:

    "codwaw_lnxded-bin")
           home_location=(`cd && pwd`)
           cd $home_location/$game_directory/main
           cp *console*.log `date +%m%d%Y`_console.log
           cd $home_location/$game_directory/$server_mod_directory
           cp *console*.log `date +%m%d%Y`_console.log
           cd $home_location/$game_directory
           crontab /usr/bin/serverchk
           rm -f nohup.out
           rm -f $server_exec-$username
           chmod 755 $server_exec
           chmod 755 $home_location/$game_directory/pb
           cp $server_exec $server_exec-$username
           export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=".:bin:$LD_LIBRARY_PATH"
           killall vsftpd
           nohup ./$server_exec-$username +set dedicated
$server_dedicated +set ttycon 0 +set net_ip $server_ip +set net_port
$server_port +set com_hunkmegs 256 +set sv_maxclients
$server_sv_maxclients +set ui_maxclients $server_sv_maxclients +set
logfile $server_logfile +set fs_basepath $home_location/$game_directory
+set fs_homepath $home_location/$game_directory +set fs_localappdata
$home_location/$game_directory +set sv_pure $server_sv_pure +set
sv_punkbuster $server_sv_punkbuster +set fs_game $server_mod_directory
+set $server_vm $misc +exec $server_config1 +map $start_map & >
/dev/null 2>&1
;;

Starting with nohup, it should be all one gigantic line until the next
line which is ;;

:)