[cod] CoDWAW - custom gametype issue

Geoff Goas gitman at gmail.com
Sat Feb 20 17:29:01 EST 2010

the three maps that i have that support this custom gametype, i tried each
one of them as the first map in the rotation and got the error all three
times. if i set the initial gametype to one of the stock ones and then
rotate it, it works fine, ie:

set sv_maprotation "gametype dm map mp_airfield gametype rnd map mp_rndmap1
map mp_rndmap2"

btw this is working fine on a windows server with the same mod. i can see
that the linux server is loading my mod.ff prior to attempting to load the
map.

On Sat, Feb 20, 2010 at 5:19 PM, <games67 at ntlworld.com> wrote:

>  Have you tried changing the first map in the rotation to another map?

Geoff Goas
Network Engineer