[cod] Call of Duty 7

Tyson twisted at twistedgamingservice.com
Mon Feb 8 09:49:31 EST 2010

It was a best seller on Console. It was a bomb on PC.

Of the 10 billion dollars worth they sold, only 3% of that was PC. A lousy 3
million dollars is the reason they will exclude PC on the next version
altogether. They knew this would happen that's why they did what they did.
Now they can cut us out of the COD franchise and focus on the locked in time
hardware of consoles that are easier to program for because they are all the
same hardware. And increase the cost of DLC for them at the same time. PC
will in my opinion not see another COD game.

EA/Dice will continue the route of charging GSP a license fee for every sold
slot on all new games driving the price higher for Ranked and Unranked
servers. They started it with BF2142 and are continuing it with BFBC2.
That's why there are only 20+/- GSP's worldwide for BFBC2.

And the little Guys that frequent this list the most are locked out because
they are small potatoes compared to those GSP's with Beta servers up right
now.

Tyson