[cod] Call of Duty 7

Oliver Warburton olly at inx-gaming.co.uk
Mon Feb 8 10:01:49 EST 2010

Tyson,

If you think that being a 'trusted' provider is entirely dictated by
the size of the GSP, platform, staff, community following etc- I think
you are wrong.

There are a few 'big potatoes' that have 'missed out' on hosting
BFBC2, and at least one 'small potato' that is hosting the betas right
now.

Oliver Warburton
Managing Director
INX-Network LTD