[cod] [linux] Error: Exceeded limit of 2400 'image' assets.

Sandro ALCAMO sandro.alcamo at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 11:07:47 EDT 2009

Other maps crash since 1.6...

I had to remove mp_foy from my server rotation. I copied the map files into
the usermaps folder, copied the iwd file to the mod folder and removed the
original iwd file. When i send the command "/rcon map mp_foy", my client
shows me the correct load screen but nothing loads. And i get nothing in the
logs...
Here are the last entries :

*Rcon from 94.23.40.11:-25836:
PB_SV_PList
Rcon from 94.23.40.11:-25836:
tell
Rcon from 83.200.174.127:28960:
map
*
The 2 first rcon logs is the B3 talking.
The last line is when i try to launch mp_foy. And after that, nothing...