[cod] UltraStats CoDWaW

Silent silent at ccmail.cc
Tue Mar 10 09:11:44 EDT 2009

Hi,

thank you very much for the update - works fine so far.

Please could you include a bugfix in your next update? Some locale
settings for comma will cause an error parsing the logfiles.

To avoid this, just add a
$killratio = number_format($killratio,3,".","");

in your functions_parser.php, around line 2252 and 2270 just AFTER
[...]
      if ( $totaldeaths > 0 )
         $killratio = $totalkills / $totaldeaths;
      else
         $killratio = $totalkills;
[...]
and
[...]
      if ( $myPlayer[PLAYER_DEATHS] > 0 )
         $killratio = $myPlayer[PLAYER_KILLS] / $myPlayer[PLAYER_DEATHS];
      else
         $killratio = $myPlayer[PLAYER_KILLS];
[...]

Thank you