[cod] UltraStats CoDWaW

Andre Lorbach alorbach at ro1.adiscon.com
Tue Mar 10 06:29:53 EDT 2009

Hi all,

I am sorry for my delay, the patch was released during my vacation week.

That's the reason why I took a little longer this time.

You can get Version 0.3.14 of UltraStats from here:

http://shooter-szene.4players.de/module-Downloads-display-lid-3361-ttitle-UltraStats_0.3.14_Final___All_Call_of_Duty_Versions_.phtml

Please note that this Version does only contain compatibility fixes for Patch 1.3, and not the new features I am working on at the moment.

--

best regards,

Andre