[cod] 2 players - same GUID

Mavrick mavrick.master at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 23:30:35 EDT 2009

You can fill a server with say 20 players if you're all on the same
network at home, same IP address and same CDKey. You can't have the same
CDKey from different IP's in the same game server unless it was a
cracked server.

That's all I know on the subject, or maybe punkbuster wasn't enabled
properly on your server?

Regards,

Daniel "mavrick" Lang
mavrick.id.au