[cod] COD:WaW - Ryan status update?

Wolfie - Cybernetic andy at cybernetic-servers.co.uk
Thu Jan 15 16:11:49 EST 2009

I'm not sure why it made no sense to you, perhaps if I re-word it, it will
help.

My point was, why can't someone else make binaries for it to work, why does
Ryan have to be employed by Activision to do it? Is it that in order to make
binaries, you need the games source code?

If it's not due to the source code and people are already hosting it on
Linux in other ways, is it not feasible for a community project to look into
this?

It was just a question to satisfy my curiosity, I don't think it really
justified such an arrogant response to be honest.