[cod] COD:WaW - Ryan status update?

Mark mark at rondom.org
Thu Jan 15 13:10:34 EST 2009

Wolfie - Cybernetic wrote:
> I mean what is the difference between someone like Ryan making binaries and
> releasing them to what people are doing with wine?

That question does not make any sense.

First of all.. wine is a tool to run windows software on a linux box.
Now, the best part of the this non-question is that the server which
serves COD5 players HAS gone thru the whole shabang.

The priority lays with the windows server, as they have shown. The same
has to happen to the linux binaries .. but, after the windows release.

You are comparing apples with soil.