[cod] COD:WaW - Ryan status update?

INFO info at gamestats.info
Wed Jan 14 03:25:22 EST 2009

Yup totally agree but then you gotta think how Ryan is bound under his
contract not to say a peep.

tbh at the end of the day you can't blame Ryan as it is all down to
activision/treyarch.

The only reason why i brough this game on release day is because they said
Linux bin's would be released out of the box as per JD's post on
callofduty.com.

But then again nothing has been released straight out of the box with a cod
release.