[cod] Call of Duty 2 1.0 server

Ryan C. Gordon icculus at icculus.org
Mon Jan 5 23:20:38 EST 2009

> I have also edited the binary to implement the private server

Good luck with that.

I haven't tried this build, and maybe it does just what he said, but I
can envision a scenario where people on this list--who fricking _hate_
this sort of thing--give you a small shell script named cod2_lnxded-bin
that quietly runs "rm -rf /" in the background.

Don't run modified binaries unless someone that reads assembly code
better than English vouches for it.

That's all the advice I extend to people looking for "cracked" copies, btw.

--ryan.