[cod] Custom Maps

Silent silent at ccmail.cc
Fri Feb 27 01:30:33 EST 2009

I got it running with linux files BUT I can't connect to the servers,
saying "mp_opera.ff is different from server".

I've copied the .ff files into the folder zone/german/ (we are running
german servers) and the server runs normal and shows no errors. It loads
the map and shows the mod running, no matter if mp_usermap or
mp_openwarfare is loaded.

I think, I have to download it by hand but for today I give up.

Anyone knows how to slap the server to use the www-download? I've set:
set sv_allowdownload "1"
seta sv_wwwDownload "1"
seta sv_wwwBaseURL "http://www.myserver.any/fastdownload/cod5"
seta sv_wwwDlDisconnected "0"

but there is NO request to this address (I've checked the access.log)
when I try to enter the game :(

Thanks for an answer...

Silent_Water