Can't run cod5's server with comMod with debian 4 etch + wine

Guillaume Lonnoy arowan02 at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 19 13:04:36 EST 2009

Hello all,

First of all I hold to excuse myself for my bad English.

I would like to know why my cod5 server doesn't take the MOD only I launch it

Here the order which I take for the throw.

"screen -dmS die_war wine CoDWaWmp.exe +set fs_game Mods/comMod_DIE_v14 +set dedicated 2 +exec server.cfg +set net_port 28951 +set sv_punkbuster 1 +map_rotate"

The server launches out well, passes on line but does not charge the MOD.

It charges the file server.cfg which is in the file main.

Who could help me?

Thanks you

Arowan