[cod] [ CoD / CoD UO ] Half crashed server ...

Support ZIOMM - Jerome jerome at ziomm.net
Thu Feb 19 12:32:22 EST 2009

Thanks

  From: Seth Sauls
  To: cod at icculus.org
  Sent: Thursday, February 19, 2009 5:23 PM
  Subject: Re: [cod] [ CoD / CoD UO ] Half crashed server ...

  RcMod for UO will push it over the clift game state wise.  Turn off some features and then keep doing that until its fixed.

  Start from the least wanted/needed feature and work your way until its fixed.  Remember that the BAS gametype with the FOY map will eat up a good deal of the gamestate for the game.  A heavy mod like RcMod and Extreme will push it to error out on the game state sent to the players.

  Note: The admin functions like turning players into cows, toliets and so forth also eats a ton of gamestate.  Turn off those features first and try it.

  Wizz