[cod] Ventrilo 3 Linux server

Tyson twisted at twistedgamingservice.com
Tue Apr 21 02:40:19 EDT 2009

BF2 for sure and probably any other PB enabled games unless they finally got
it sorted. Don't use Mumble so I haven't kept up to date with it lately.

I do know Even Balance was in contact with them about it and their (mumble)
response to players was to disable the feature for the time being, but they
were not willing to turn it off by default to keep it from unwillingly
affecting players.

Tyson