[cod] mods (openwarfare) help (fs_localappdata)

tom nikitopoulos tomdagreek at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 03:29:41 EDT 2009

hi u guys had a question
gettin the feet wet with installing mods
stumped on fs_localappdata path

I am running codwaw on a ubuntu box with no wine and my file path is to the
effect of /home/tom/desktop/cod5serverpb/
( i placed the raw data files in a file named cod5serverpb) and have created
a file named mods within the file named data straight from the codwaw dvd.
if u guys can give me a idea what this localappdata path would look like and
do i type it in terminal before i start a map or after

any help would be appreciated
tom