[cod] Web Rcon Tool

voting taxpayer voting_taxpayer at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 29 06:36:32 EDT 2008

I looked at the web based tools to be able to provide "Jr Admin" capability (the idea that someone can do limited admin work without having full rcon access).  I ended up using Rcon Max even though its not web based - it works through the chat feature on the server.  An authorized "jr admin" types commands on the chat line that they are setup to perform.  Just where I ended up as an fyi.