[cod] Web Rcon Tool

G.A.G. Legemaate guido at gagware.org
Mon Sep 29 05:42:13 EDT 2008

Infinity,

this is the web based rcon tool you mentioned:

http://www.dualcode.nl/COD4/

If I remember correctly it wasn't completely finished yet. I did not test it,
and I am not related to this project.

I've got no idea what the sosprojects site is about by the way, could not find
any webbased rcon thing there, but could have overlooked it?!

Regards,

Gag.

ps. I am sorry if you've received this message more then once, I've had some problems with my mail server.