[cod] COD4 Sniper only config / mod issue?

Joker{eXtreme+} joker at mycallofduty.com
Fri Jul 25 13:53:56 EDT 2008

Some problems with your commandline

screen ./cod4_lnxded +set fs_game Mods/ace +set dedicated 2 +set net_ip
209.242.12.190 +set net_port 38960 +exec knivesonly.cfg +map_rotate
+sets starttime

Mods -- change to mods

+exec knivesonly.cfg ?? is this your server.cfg that executes all the other
config files included in the ACE mod?

By default, I believe Marc uses codserver.cfg

Also for Sniper Rifles only use the following:
set class_assault_limit "0"
set class_specops_limit "0"
set class_heavygunner_limit "0"
set class_demolitions_limit "0"
set class_sniper_limit "99"

//******************************************************************************
// sniper class default loadout
//******************************************************************************
set allies_allow_sniper "1"
set axis_allow_sniper "1"
set class_sniper_camo "camo_none"
set class_sniper_frags "0"
set class_sniper_grenade "none"
set class_sniper_movespeed "1"
set class_sniper_perk1 "specialty_longersprint
set class_sniper_perk2 "specialty_bulletdamage"
set class_sniper_perk3 "specialty_bulletpenetration"
set class_sniper_primary "m40a3"
set class_sniper_primary_attachment "none"
set class_sniper_secondary "none"
set class_sniper_secondary_attachment "none"
set class_sniper_special "1"

~Joker