[cod] Processor support

Georgecooldude georgecooldude at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 03:59:37 EST 2008

Yeah I have the same problems on my athlon 1.2ghz. Its annoying :'(

Ryan previously replied that he wasn't going to add support.

Out of interest from the programmers here its it technically difficult to
add support or do the software houses have some agreements with the hardware
guys to keep up on an upgrade train?