[cod] Processor support

compudaze compudaze at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 08:26:09 EST 2008

SSE is becoming the new MMX. We can't live without MMX now. Soon there won't
be anything that doesn't require SSE.

SSE was introduced back in May 1999 with the 450MHz P3. Sucks that AMD kept
trying to push their 3D Now! extension instead. Wasn't till Oct 2001 that
the first AMD CPUs had SSE support.